Enjoy a complex medium-light bodied beer with our Belgian Wit. Brewed with coriander from our friends at Salem Spice and sweet valencia orange peel, this beer promises big citrus and floral notes with a hint of earthy spice.
• Hazy straw colored ale. Big citrus and Floral nose with hints of Earthy spice. Smooth mouth-feel and a medium-light body.
• Brewers Notes: Brewed with a healthy potion of Torrified wheat. Large amounts of coriander sourced from our friends at Salem spice and Sweet Valencia orange peel. We used a Mild Belgian wit strain to lightly express a spicy clove and white pepper aroma to make this beer complex and quaffable.
Using three different varieties of hops, Huell Melon, Amarillo, and El Dorado, our New England style IPA has a low restrained bitterness and off-dry finish. Pick up notes of candied apricot, peach, melon, and subtle citrus as you enjoy on our patio this summer.
• Aromas and Flavors of Candied Apricot, Peach, Melon & subtle Citrus dominate this hop driven offering. A low restrained bitterness with a pillowy mouthfeel and a moderately off-dry finish make for a refreshing quencher on a warm day.
• Brewers Notes: Using Huell Melon, Amarillo, and El Dorado in an underappreciated trifecta of hops this is our first in a rotating offering of hop-forwards New England style IPA’s.
Don’t let the color fool you! Amber to copper in appearance, our ESB offers balanced layers of toffee and caramelized dates and figs with a healthy hop bitterness.
• Amber to copper in appearance, our ESB has layered notes of toffee to caramelized dates and figs backed up with a healthy hop bitterness with a delicious malt aroma. The key word here is Balance.
• Brewers Notes: Using 4 different types of Caramel/Crystal malts allows this underappreciated style to come out of its shell and be loved by all. Don't let the color fool you!
Based on a style from the 19th century, we use brown malt to create our light bodied, dark amber ale. Its moderate malt sweetness blends with a balanced, mild bitterness leading to a pleasant dry finish.
• A light bodied dark amber ale with huge roasty aromatics. Moderate malt sweetness balanced with a mild bitterness. Built on a traditionally hard english water profile which helps to create a pleasant dry finish.
• Brewers Notes: Based on a style from the 19th Century, we used an atrocious amount of Brown malt in an attempt to replicate a style that has dwindled away with modern malting practices.
Made with large amounts of Jeff’s second favorite breakfast food bring protein to the table in our Oatmeal Stout. Enjoy the flavors of bittersweet roasted malt ending with a mild sweet finish in this dark, full-bodied English ale.
• A dark full bodied english ale. Mild roasty notes in the nose with just a touch of subtle dark fruit. Flavors of bittersweet roasted malt and a mild sweet finish with a rounded mouthfeel make for a classic offering.
• Brewers Notes: Made with large amounts of Jeff’s 2nd favorite breakfast food bring large amounts of protein for a rounded mouthfeel and smooth finish.
Often underrepresented, our Blonde Ale’s gentle honey-like malt sweetness and dry biscuit backbone make it approachable for everyone. Enjoy the wandering notes of ripe strawberries on both your nose and your palette as you sip this medium-light bodied beer on our patio this summer.
• Mixed Fruit wandering into notes of ripe strawberries on both the nose and the Palette,
• Gentle Honey-like malt sweetness and a dry biscuit backbone. Medium-light body with a mild hop bitterness.
• Brewers Notes: An Underrepresented but delicious style, this beer takes normal ingredients and makes for a very approachable beer for everyone.